Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have to be strong facing all this.

After all this,i have already learned my lesson from school today which is 23rd of February 2010. I'm changing and i feel really remorseful after what i've done for the past two weeks.I felt like it wasn't me at all. There's something which controls my body. But i can't accuse anyhow but to say that this is all my fault. I know i have to face all this consequences all by myself without any person helping me but myself. Suspention will be given to me by this Friday and my dad has to come and take me home.

Well,i just sacrifice myself for others actually because i know they are not ready to face all this consequences.I'm just covering up for the others.I can't blame then too but just myself will do.
Now,i just have to wait for the confirmation from Miss Tan who is the Disiplinary Mistress in Springfield. I was shocked to know that i'm gonna be suspended as i thought that this case is already closed for around 2 weeks agoo. But,my predictions are wrong. Now i prove to you what's wrong .

Everything should be okay by Tuesday,i hope that is will as i want to move on to be a new Athirah not the old Athirah . I'm sick of it. People,i'm CHANGING !
TAKE MY WORDS,ESPECIALLY,MY CLOSED FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment