Monday, February 8, 2010

When i look at others,i feel like i'm useless.

Oh hey there people. Today's sucha great Monday. Start off with Science lesson and i wasn't quite listening to the boring -Mr Lim. It's such a bore to listen to that fucking asshole teacher. -.-
After science was M.T , today sat alone as Mrs Nor changed Amirah and my places.
Nevermind (:
I don't mind anyway...
Then recess,ate some noodles and went back to classroom.
Joke a lot with Amirah and other gf's.
Yada-yada-yada and after school slacked behind 7-eleven and joke around again with the 2Diligence boys.
Hazwan and Atiqah had their first kiss, aww so S-W-E-E-T !
'i wonder when can it be my turn to have a first kiss with my boyfriend'
Ahahaha ^^
It's damn sweet and for Hazwan , i forgive you for not saying thanks to me .
Satisfied now?
-_____-
Homed with Atiqah and now i'm updating.
Bye.
It's killing me inside when i see others being together as a sweet couple'
In my mind : When is my turn?
Now,it's left with me and Amirah to see who falls in love first.
Don't break that deal.
BYEE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment