Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The precious dedication to my beloved 2Compassions.



Hello there.Today is Wednesday,school was alright for me. Well,i'm still actually afraid still about the suspension.But i did managed to make myself better by making jokes with my gf's and friends and not for forgetting my 2Compassion.Today was also the first day of CT1,English paper was not that hard to me and for Geography,i shall say it's hard too ? Well,hard if i never study.
But luckily during recess i had helped Shaa on testing her Geography. So,i remembered some.
During LA period,Miss Lim gave me a suprise by asking me to sing infront of the whole class.
Well,i wasn't ready to do it. But i did. And i made a dedication to all my beloved 2compassions.
It really made me feel like crying,I did cry too. Well this is what i dedicate.
To my beloved 2compassions,i really want you guys to take care of each other during my absence or so called suspension. I really want you guys to make me a lesson to stop smoking , it's not easy to face this tough consequences. I have to face it all by myself without the help of no one. *Tears dropping down* Please really take care of yourself during my absence. I love you 2 Compassion .
That is what i dedicate to them,some were crying,some we sad too. To me , this suspention is really a sad and tough thing to do because i can't live without them.
Even though it is just 3 days,it feels like 3 months.
Tonight,i'm just gonna think back on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment