Saturday, February 20, 2010

it's you that i've been thiking all along,but now i just relised you are not worth waiting for.

Hey there peoples (:
Today was such a mundane day at home.I went to my religious class at 2pm then homed at 5pm straightway on my sayang(lappy).Then wholelottime i was focusing on the screen.If not Facebook it's either bloghopping or even do nothing or even play games.Now,starting from today i can online till whatever time i want without people stopping me to stop . Like woooohoooo ~
I've been webcamming with Sha,Amirah,Iqah and even my mum,sister and father. Is'nt it great? When i get tired of it,i went to play my The Sims 2. It's been years since i played that game but now i got the Expansion Pack with consists of The Sims 2 Teens Style. I can decorate the room nicely with teen's fashion. Cool ain't it?

Well,what i was saying was,i wonder if tomorrow i'm following grandma to Woodlands to have the baby whatever stuff that must cut the hair.I'm so laazy to go their -_____- I rather sit at home and iron my clothes and chat along. Woodlands is so farfarfar away. I don't know lah .
I'm being forced maybe? Goodnight peoples ((:




No comments:

Post a Comment