Thursday, February 25, 2010

This is where it begin.

































Hey there.All right,shall i start the day?
Okay,today school was okay and a saddening one for me because i'll be starting my suspention tomorrow.Hmm,today went to school with Amirah but without Hazlami,reached school,saw Fahmy[cousin]then walked with him till level three. Reached the class,relax and revise my Mathematics and then time for the papers.The question were complicated but i can do it but i tell you,i wont pass my Maths.Why? I really don't pay attention well in it.While doing the paper,Miss Tan came to the classroom and told Mr Tay that i have to meet her after the paper and General Office. So at 0900 hours,i went down to the General Office to meet her up.I changed my phone with Atiqah,i'm afraid that she would called the number that i wrote on the reflections.So,when i went down,talked to her and she asked me to call my father up. Called him and she talked to him about the appointment tomorrow. So,tomorrow's appointment will be at 12.15 pm during school hours.I'm following.So maybe i'll get a chance to meet up my friends. After talking to my father,she gave me some counsilling,she even said to me that where is the Athirah she known before.All i got to say was,i am still working on changing to a new me. She is very pleased to hear that . She went back to the General Office to get my suspension letter. So,i'll be back on Wednesday Third March.
After all that conferencing,went back to class and just in time for Malay.Cikgu Nor didn't came in the class agaain.Weehoooo~
So Cikgu Rosli came in,what did we do? Took pictures uh,what's more. We didn't even care about the teachers because we know that this teacher can't be bothered one.So,heckcare lah!
Then recess time,after eating,slacked at the rockwall or should i say near the Eco Pond with Shabir,Farhat,Nana,Sha,Mirah,Ghazzi and more.Then went back to class for LA period.
After LA,was Science Exam. My Science,definately i answered according to my information, i don't know anything about Eco-System.Well,so some of the answers i didn't well answered.
For Qistina and Nana,they even dared to put 'i don't know'.Heeessh. After doing all the question,i slept -____-
Do you ever wondered why? I slept late yesterday night and i don't really have the energy to go to school.But,examinations are IMPORTANT !
After school,slacked with Baby and then went 165 and then slacked again.Do our usual stuff and then went home.
Take care peeps ((:



No comments:

Post a Comment