Wednesday, February 17, 2010

my happiness is gaining back please dont let it go agaain












Understand with the title?
My happiness is really gaining back.
yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah,woooooooohoooooo.
He said that he still got feelings for me .
i'm so happy but i can't be soo over-confident and finally i hurt myself.
I talked to his friend and helped me a lot.
I helped this person too.
Together we work together,slow and steady.
haha.
Okayokay.
Today school was okay,first lesson was P.E it was fun as i get to climb and belay for others at the rockwall.That is soooo fun and i took the test just now i wonder if i pass.
i hope so i will so that i will get my certificate for rock climbing.
people who participate was me,Amirah,nana,Atiqah,gabriel and irfan.
After P.E was malay,i didn't bring my textbook along today and i have to be punished by standing up with mirah.,
Issssh -______-
tired of course but then finally get back to sit.
^^
Recess went to eat and then off back to classroom.
LA lesson next,i didn't concentrate and i was sooooo hyperactive uh today.
i don't even know why.
even the teacher said that to me.
Shame shame horrr.
HAH! who cares,i'm FANTASTIC ^^
then was maths,agaaain i didn't concentrate.
I laughed a lot when Khairi make a lot of jokes around.
I can't hardly laugh agaaain i'm telling you.
Cheychey.
Last two periods was PC.
Decorated the class for chinese new year.
I'm helping the class to be nice and yet i get a fucking shout by one of my classmate.
Youknowiknow who laaah.
My c-friends know who.
Except for Nana as she went for councilling.
I was so damn frustrated and i talked to Liz about it and she agreed.
And,i have something to say i did not study nor read a single text for
LITERATURE EXAM!
Ohno,failure is coming agaaaaaain !
Help help help!!!!
the test is harder than ever.
i really hope that i can rewind time back to study . ):
goodnight peeeeeeeeeps that i love.



No comments:

Post a Comment