Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's a new achievement.


HOME SWEET HOME PEOPLE! I'm back from the 6TH Annual School Camp NCC(Sea). It's and assure that it was a fun and tiring camp. Which camps are not fun and tiring right right? I admit, i do enjoyed myself eventhough i hurt my left ankle during the morning run on the second day.
Yesterday, i met up with Fafa first before we head to school. We were quite late, i didn't get to message people for the last time. I had to quickly off my phone, i'm sorry if any of you guys smsed me. The first day went off nice with some games and then we had some drills. The night walk wasn't that scary but i still prefer the Orientation Camp ones. We planned not to sleep but then in the end, all of us went to sleep. I slept with my dearie, mirah and Iwan(bear version) hahahahha~ Had some talk with them before i went to sleep. I'm sure getting a lot of rest that night that i'm super lazy to wake up the following day.

We were only allowed to wake up from six and above but no one told us the previous night, i took the chance to bath early but then the plan failed -.- Had a bath and has morning physical exercise. I sprained my ankle a little bit which cause it to swell on the ankle. I just stand up and did some jumping jacks and more stuffs. It all came an end when i seriously could not move my ankle, it hurts a lot. This is the second time i've injured myself so bad )': I wasn't able to do a lot of stuff, i can't join in the games and drills but wait, i get to join in the phototaking session (: It was fun! Then had some games and finally it's time for the ceremony. I got a lot of badges that i received today and i even, get promoted to the next rank which is Copral. Yay! I'm really proud of it. Next i'm gonna try second or first sergeant than SSG. Hahah!

We are supposed to end around 6.30pm but then something cocked up. We are not able to collect all our valuables. So i decided to wait until a very long period of time till the school OM comes back to give back all our valuables. Hmmm, it's sounds likes another lesson for me to leave my valuables at home for any camp. Nevermind. Miss Neo helped us too and Maam Tan bought for us Mc'Chicken. Thanks Miss Neo, Ma'am tan, Ma'am Neo and Sir Chng for everthing. I went home after eating and i'm soooooo exhausted. See those pictures on top? That's basically what i got during the ceremony. Actually,i got one more cert to take which is the The Best Cadet Drill or something in my platoonmates. I won the place! A lot more but i didn't get the place. So, another good news is, i'm gonna be in-charge for next year's Freestyle Drill Competition. So i'll be undergoing a course soon in November for the Freestyle and i have to come back and teach the juniors. I'm so happy.

Okay, i think i should stop here. Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment