Thursday, October 7, 2010

I judged the book by it's cover

I have no hopes for mathematics paper. Paper one is done and two is coming up real soon. Mathematics paper one sucks so much for me and it's basically not being good to me. Actually, i shall say that i'm not being good to that paper because I didn't practise much on it. Hmm, for literature it's quite okay since i did memorise on the poetry and drama. Haha :D This is the first time i love literature so much,still i don't think i can pass it.

History is up tomorrow. I've done notes and i've done with revising and reading all the important notes. I ran through from chapter six to ten. It's just two chapters. I really hope i could make it this time eventhough my global dollars is only ten. Amin. Pray real hard for me and i'll pray hard for you too (: Since tomorrow's paper ends very very early, i think i shall just slack for awhile and then go home straight to study for my science and of course, finish up my art prep work. I'm totally running out of time already. Rushing through here and there. Gosh! When can i finally get myself relaxed from all this stuff and also, i'm worried about my art because i'm not done with it's colour scheme. Argh! Paint,crayons or pencils? Help meeeee! BOOHOO! This is surely a booboo for me.

And oh,my head is currently having a boo-boo due to the takraw ball that was hit at my head. Ouch! Nevermind, sometimes will do. Anyway, i see someone has a fan already from sec one. Hahah. Best of luck eh bby and that girl. Well then, i shall stop here and end the day. Byeeeee ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment