Thursday, October 28, 2010

When love, turns out wrong.


Hi there. Like finally i get to talk that freaking bitch afterall what she has done to my relationship. She loves to twist the story and blame others for it. What do she think she is? Lie-ing is just what she knows. First she told me a story, then she go on and keep on chaging the story and go on and on. I'm very thankful towards the three of her friends for telling me everthing that she's done towards them and myself. How can someone hate another person in just two days after knowing him? Ridiculous right? I just don't get it, every time i asked her to tell the truth, she just tell lies to me. Am i being to harsh on you? I have too, i'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt my juniors but you are really getting into my nerves so much bitch. I'm settle with you already but then i got to know something is up between the both of you. So, i'm very fortunate to have very caring and loving friends. I really appreciate everything that you guys done to help me, without you guys i don't think i will know what's going on and i will still be treated as a dumb towards him.

We had a talk between the three of us, she told me he kissed her on the mouth and do stuff with the tounge and he told me a diffrent story. People see, my dear. People spy on the both of you. People have been telling me a lot about you, but i just ignore them because i respect you as my boyfriend and i still love you for all the things you've done to me that hurts me a lot. I'm under a depression. Do you know that? Yes, you may say that it wasn't you when you kissed her. Do you like if i do it to you? Do you like it? I bet no. I will just have to say that i'm just not me when i slapped your face just now. It just wasn't me. But whichever girls got to find out about this,i'm totally sure they will hurl a lot and be so traumatised. So, you realised your mistakes and you really really regret doing this to me. But have you ever thinked before you do it? Eventhough it's not you? Have you ever thinked what is my feelings gonna be if i were to find out the truth? All you know is just being secretive.

I, the dumb really thought that you went to ride somewhere else and meet me first before you go home but eventually, you have met that bitch first before me. You said she cancelled the plan, but then you did meet her up the freaking last minute. Without telling me at all? That's one thing i got to know today, the second thing is, you kissed her when you are with me. Why are you so afraid to tell me so that you did that to her? You said it was just an act, but then an act is over and you kept a lot behind me. I really thought that you really let go of her but then i didn't expect all this to happen in just one meet up and just two days of contacting. You say you were irritated with me when i start to kiss you and do all this stuff to you. But do you know how hurt i am seeing you lying to me and doing all this stuff to me? I just don't get you. I have been myself for eight months but you are pesturing me to change myself towards you. Do you want that to happen?

I'm really sad after all this has happened. I showered you with all my love and i showed you care and much more stuff and why? Why just you can't see it and you have to do this to me? What have i done wrong to you? Am i controlling you so much until you hate me? You say that you feel hurt when i slapped you. Please, double the feelings to what you are feeling and that's how i feel. I trust so much on you. You told me that i don't ask you what you did to her on the day that you met her. How am i supposed to ask you when i don't even know that you go and meet her up? What do you expect me to ask? If i ask too much, you may not like it. So how? I'm naive.

You've admitted that you kissed her. That's you. I've told you to think twice before you do anything but then you keep on deny-ing saying that you've think twice. Hey, it's just an act okay baby? Don't worry, i won't fall for her. WHAT'S ALL THIS SHIT?! You made me think as if you are treating me so rough, i'll play rough back. I brought you down and talked to her. You said sorry,but you think i just could forgive you just in one click? You are just about to show me improvements in your attitude but then all this happen and how am i supposed to trust you when you've broken the biggest trust from me. I'm dying you know, inside my heart. I just can't explain this anymore.

Thanks for what you've done to me. I've been a BIG FOOL for eight months listening and trusting you. But i'm wrong. It brings me to the end here. I'm sorry )': You disgraced your name to me and you've not only hurt me but you hurt your mum, your teacher and mostly youself. All i want you to know is, i've hurt a lot by your attitude and all this. I'm not asking much, i just want you to be truthful to me. Do you get me? You ruined my day as this is my last day being a sec two student in Springfield and you spoiled my day and my friends day too.

I'm just, heartbroken with all that has happened. No matter how much you say sorry to me, i'll be traumatised by this problem forever in my life. You made a good lesson to me. Thanks, Kurniawan Adeyanto. I appreciate it a lot. And to you Mazlina, you freaking bitch ass,lying is all you know. BYE )':

I'm lost,in love.

Defend by your silence

blinded by the tears,

If you're looking for forgiveness,

You wont find that,here.

Cause you lied your way to heartbreak,

and now it's all to clear, that you will never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment