Monday, October 25, 2010

Bashful little bear.


Hi, i have been counting down the days to the last day and starting from today, we left with three more days to spend time with others before the time really ends and it's a time's up for all of us. So, let's enjoy this moments together okay? I seriously can't handle this type of situation anymore, but i'm really making my life freaking easy to accept all this face. This is life.

On the contrary, baby bought me a beautiful care bear for our eight monthsary. Thank you so much baby <3>

After school, it ended early today which is at 12.35pm i went to hang around at 893 with my girlfriends before i leave to Tampines Mall with baby, Hafiz and Elfi. Walked around toy'r'us and search for my little bear and i finally found it at Urban Concepts. Walked around and baby send me to the bustop and i'm home by 28. So yeah, there's a busybody coming into my relationship now. Hmm, which mouse is that who is super hungry and go steal my cheese? Watch out you.

Fine, we shall seee how sorry you're gonna be. Better be sorry or daddy's gonna show you how sorry you'll be bitch~ Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment