Wednesday, October 13, 2010

THE WAY YOU TREAT ME.

Hey there, I'm blogging very late night today. Wow! It has been a long time i've done this. So yeah, the time now is 11.34pm. I am now currently finishing up my art prep work when i have to think about two problems. Alright, it really makes my heart broke down so much. I seriously hate today. A lot of things happened. I don't wish to elaborate a lot about it yeah. So, i'll just say about Khuz. Well, he's now hospitalized 'cause he met with an accident just now near Tampines Polyclinic. What a pity to him. He's in coma right now. Oh gosh, please wake up from all this Khuz. I miss youuu, miss your jokes. Please please please, wake up my dear. Don't keep us waiting for your return. We miss you so much Khuz.

Basically, i'm just not in the mood to type anything cause i'm hurt right now. I don't think i can go to sleep tonight easily. Argh -.- eventhough my eyes are super tired already )': I think i shall go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment