Thursday, October 21, 2010

A long way journey.

Hey thereeeeeeeeee' ! I've not been updating much huh? Well,i'm terribly sorry. I've been busy,again this week. So yeah. Let me start okay?

On Monday, i've been at home since morning till night. Wanted to plan to go out with baby,qistina and sufie. But then, we changed plan to go out the very next day. We planned to visit Khuz, but then we heard that the family wants peace and privacy so we are planning not to go until Khuz is transferred to the normal ward. I spent my time as a couch potato at home :))

On Tuesday, i woked up around ten plus and had my breakfast before i finally get ready and go out. Qistina and myself planned to go out together as a 'couples' but then she didn't want to go where i wanted to go. We went our seperate ways. She went out with Sufie,Atiqah and Qamar to Marina Square just to play bowling and watch movies while baby,Irsyad,Hao Neng and myself went to Vivocity, Double Helix Bridge, Marina Bay Sands and lastly, Esplanade. First we went to get our lunch at Vivo, we had Secret Recipe and then slacked at the skypark before we head to Double Helix by cab. I paid the fees. Walked around the Helix Bridge and then went in to Marina Bay Sands just to walk around and round the shopping mall. Someone is really asking me for expensive stuffs like Ferragamo and Puma. What the? -.- Went off to Esplanade to have early dinner. I didn't get anything cause i'm super full at that time. I just ate chendol. Hao Neng dropped off at the same station as me.

I was at mummy's house for days and that's why i just can't update this blog. Anyway, Wednesday is back to school day and the results for EOY are OUT! Guess what? I passed five subjects. I just can't believe it that i managed to reach the criteria to go to sec three. Alhamdullilah. I'm so relieved to see my results, eventhough i did not do it well and pass it with flying colours, at least i got my aims already and that makes me super friggin happy. So, right now i'm just waiting to enjoy during the school holiday and of course, i would like to spend my last few days with my dearest twocompassion and i want it to be a MEANINGFUL one. Alright, so basically i've chose my class for next year. I meant, not chose. Streaming it is. Yeah, so first class of all that i chose is 3Aspiration,Benevolence and lastly, Compassion. I'm sorry Compassion i have to put you to the last choice because i don't think i can go into that good and first class. My only hope right now is , Aspiration and Benevolence. Wish me luck on getting Aspiration cause i wanna take Art.

Alright,it's time to go now. I'll update more okay? BYE :D


No comments:

Post a Comment