Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pathetic Weekend.


Hey there. What a pathetic weekend this week. I really really am freaking stressed out with everyone who is so noisy nagging at me for my wrongdoings and what's more, it always happens when exams are just around the corner. No,wait. It's not corner anymore, it's like two days away before the first paper. Argh! I got no hopes for maths but maybe for science. God,please help me this time,please please please. I'm praying reallyreally hard. :/

Situation these days with baby has not been good. He is super stressed right now. Everyone is very very stressed. Argh! My stomach is making problem to me right now. I'm having those pain come pain go stomach aches right now. It's super annoying. I really hate this sooooo much!

Today is super Sunday. It's boring really, i have to stay home alone today when all my family has went out to go for a wedding reception at Bishan. I'm home alone just now. I wanted to follow but then i'm lazy. Haha, I know imma weird alien these few days -.- Okay, i think i have to stop blogging for today. Bye peepos! Stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment