Monday, October 18, 2010

It's been four days.



Hi. I know i've been MIA a lot this two weeks since it's the exams period and of course, something really bad happened to one of my best-friend. First up is of course, a good news. Exam's are officially O-V-E-R! I can finally spread open my wings and fly fly fly. Haha. That's what Miss Ong always tells us. After the last paper i had on Thursday which is Art Paper, i still have to go for an another examination by the MOE. What the hell? -.- The exam that i sat for is like asking me questions that are good for primary students? I know it is international Science and Mathematics exams. But still? :/

So yeah, the previous day before the art exam, one of my friend met with an accident which i think that it's not going to be that worst but then, it came out so. It really brings my heart down after hearing everything that has happened by Khairi who is the witness for the accident. I can't imagine myself in his situation. Every day and night, thinking about his "little bro". I did pay Khuzaifah a visit on the day itself which is Thursday. I went with Qistina but then this little princess needs me to fetch at Pasir Ris and so i did :D I didn't get to meet him when he was in the ICU, i only gets to meet him when his bed is pushed to the operation theatre. Guys, can't you imagine it? A very strong rock-climber going through all this stuff? I really pray hard for him, so much )': Yes, i do miss him more than baby (: I really hope he could recover as soon as possible.

Two days ago, i went out with mummy and cousins to Plaza Singapura to watch my cousin who is in the competition ' 100 hours of movie indulgence' organized by Nescafe. The competition looks so fun because you just have to watch movies and only have around fifteen minutes of break every three movies. You can't go to sleep, go to the toilet or even, stand up to stretch yourself. Weird enough? The things that you can do is only, ask for water, sit, eyes focus to the screen. That's all. Only for 100 hours and you will win a prize of $ 10,000 and a trip for two to HOLLYWOOD! Isn't that cool? But unfortunately, my cousin raised his last lap at the time of 49 hours going to 50. At least, i'm proud of him. I would like to join the competition next year. On the contrary, i got a free meal from KFC voucher given by my cousins. Thanks :D So, just shop at plaza singapura.

Alright, i'm done here. Everything is gonna get better~


No comments:

Post a Comment