Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm away, with heartbroken.


Hi thereeeeee, okay the countdown is over for Annual School Camp this year. It's the day today. I'm looking forward for it but then i just don't have a heart to look at myself hurt so much like this. I slept late yesterday night which is at four in the morning and i took the little bear that you bought for me and i kept on kissing the bear, kiss and kiss and kiss. Maybe, by this camp i'm able to get myself out from this situation. I'm still traumatised and this feeling has been haunting me a lot since it's gonna be halloween's night today. But, i'm still sad )': Like what i've said, i'm not strong enough to go to this type of pace. I'm weak in all this stuff.

I'm gonna be awaaaay for two days as camp will be going on, i'll be back on Saturday evening and i will try to update as soon as possible if i can. I'm planning to go out of house on Monday and go out with my Amirah to Vivo or something and let's have a break together. Me love you (: Nana,Atiqah,Fiqah and Qis, we shall plan the wild wild wet outing soon okaaay? I promise (:

Now,

TAKECARE and ASSURE ME THAT YOU GUYS WILL BE FINE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment