Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sometimes love came when you least expect it

Hello, English Paper One and English Paper Two is being quite nice to me just now is school.
It wasn't that tough though but still,I'm afraid if i could fall back into time. Argh -.-
Tomorrow is mathematics and literature and trust me, i won't have any hopes for maths.
I want to get rid of mathematics subjects outta my mind as soon as possible.
I know it's going to be a hard one for me tomorrow )':
I didn't practise much,still i don't think i can survive.
Oh well, let's just let the day decide.
Anyway, History paper is in two days time and i really hope that i will get to pass in it.
Help me,help me )':
I'm stressed out in everything.
I feel like giving up any minute of my life right now.
It just sucks to the core and of course, i have problems right now.
I'm jumping down a building already.
Goodbye.
I hate life. FML -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment