Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm counting down.


YAY! It's Friday. Since it is the last day of the week, i want to have a BIG rest by tonight meaning that i want to go to sleep and wake up late just like every Saturdays.

There's lots of absentees today in class and wtf -.- Guys, just come to school lah. We have like how many more days to spent together before time runs out. Nana didn't came today and Amirah has to go for Shooting training and i'm all left alone with Qistina and Atiqah. But mostly, i spend the whole day today with my chinese friends. Really enjoyed talking and joking with them. Not only that,i just couldn't stop disturbing Miss Rafiqah about my art and still, she just laugh as she can't take it anymore. HAHA!

Training was perfectly okay and fun. I really love today after all the push-ups and loads more i still love it and i treasure today. I did lots and lots of push-ups,sit-ups and of course, giving encouragement to our both Challenge Quest participants by doing skipping for how many times in a minute. WOW! I really need to buck up on my skipping techniques. Okay, so drills. We learned drills with the rifle and i love it. Just couldn't stop thinking and recapping all about the jokes we did today. Afterall, either me or Farhanah will be chosen to go for Freestyle Drill Course and also i really jolly well wants to joing Advanced Drill Course. Seriously! For that, we sat outside NCC room and Siang Jun, Jeffrey and Ah Bong gave us some foods that they don't want to eat. We had our dinner and went home straight after that.

Now, i got two baby's beside me. YAY! Sya and Ziqah is here !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment