Sunday, November 7, 2010

Awesome weekend.


hi thereee, it's been sucha long time since i updated this blog. HAH! Well, it's like only for four days anyway. So yeah, it's been such a good weekend. I have been at Tampines all the while and it's such a bore sometimes not getting to go surf on the net but i'll just use my phone than. So, on Friday night, i highlighted my hair to Medium Blonde Colour and then i added some Extra Light Blonde to my hair. Woots! Turns out wonderful manxczx! So, the following day i just went to my religious class and after that, i went to meet baby. It's just for some time and i have to leave.
But, i still love it so much. Today, i went to Orchard with my cousin and mum. I bought some make-up stuffs and just walk around to just, wash my eyes. Haha! I'm home people at Bedok. So, i'm schooling tomorrow. I got some lectures to attend and tada! On thursday, i got some test going on. So, that's all for today. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment