Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Hey there. Today I have a date with my cousins and we watched the movie 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows'. I swear i wanna it agaaaaain. Like seriously, you don't waste your money watching this last movie of Harry Potter but then it's only the first part and we have to wait for next year for the second part. I just couldn't freaking wait.

Early in the morning, i have a date with Fahmy and i treated him MacDonalds. I just got no one to accompany me to eat my breakfast so yeah, i did not eat breakfast but lunch indeed. Thanks Fahmy for the accompany. After that, we went to Wendy's to get my cousin her Baked Potatoes and Fahmy went the other way and i went to Century to get the tickets. We were already late by how many minutes and just in time for the movie^^ In the first place, i thought it's gonna be a boring one but,i was wrong. It's indeeed a very very good one. Jom baby jom kiter tengok?
After watching the movie, we went to get Mustaqim as he really really wants to eat Macdonalds. Fetched him and in the end, we didn't Macdonalds but we did eat Wendy's. I don't eat much as i'm still full with the mac' Spicy earlier. I just ate Baked Potatoes. Off to Crocs shop to get Jibbez then drove back and i took 21 to block 200+ and took 27 to Changi Airport to meet grandma, mum,aunt,sister and cousin. They were at Swensens so i just ate some little things like marshmellows and we walked around the airport. They are sooo much bangladesh -.- I hate them so much and their smell. I feel like buying for them perfume sia. HAHA.
Homed by 24 and i'm here now updating. So yeah, tomorrow is Shooting Competition Prize Award and i really really am praying hard that they will win something.
Baby is gonna leave for camp tomorrow and i'm gonna be lonely for three days but no worries, tomorrow night/morning i'll be going fishing with dearest cousins and by preety next week, i'm busy with courses. Hehe :D Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment