Monday, November 8, 2010

i'll remember.


Hello, it's Monday and I'm counting down to the days to get the results for next years combined subjects and easier to say, our streaming classes. Gosh, i'm freaking worried about it so much. I really really really hope that i would be admitted to 3Aspiration. Please oh please. I went to school today actually as i have a lecture regarding my Proficiency Test which is going to be held this Thursday at Kallang. I must revise for it in order to pass, it's hard. I already seen and done the example paper. It's an open book and still,i can't find the answers to the questions. How am i suppose to survive this Thursday? Help meeeeeee )': So,class ended at 12plus. I went to get my uniform done at the Army Shop. I'm gonna collect it tomorrow or maybe Wednesday.I'm very very lazy to go out tomorrow. Like seriously,i just wanna rest at home.
OK,BYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment