Sunday, November 28, 2010

I wait, you don't realise. You wait, think back.


Last night outing with mummy and sister to Universal Studio was wicked awesomeee. We actually planned to go and watch the movie 'Magika' but then all the cinemas has not stopped showing it already and the only cinema which is still screening the movie is at, Causeway Point. So yeah, we planned to go to Universal Studios that night. I was the one who planned to go there. We get ready and took train to Habourfront and changed to the Sentosa Express to get there. Luckily the tickets were not limited. Thanks so much. We just walked around, shop for things and took tons of pictures but all in the camera. Mummy bought a Betty Boop bag, so as my sis. She bought an Betty Boop keychain and some biscuits. I didn't bought anything. But at least , i did enjoy the fireworks there.

We reached home late around 12.30plus. I went to put my facial mask onto my face cause i seriously don't like the skin colour on my face now. It just looks, horrible -.- Seriously. Due to the Freestyle Drill Course, i've grown a sunburn all over my face and it just sucks to the core and also, that's the reason why all my picture above is all about my sister. I just wasn't in the mood to take any pictures as it just ergh, to the core. I just don't want to get out of the house for one week and i want to rest my face but then, i can't. As, i already promise Amirah that we will be celebrating her birthday somewhere. Hmmmm,any suggestions on where to celebrate her birthday?

So yeah, i don't know if i wanna attend the NE Band Auditions this Monday-Wednesday cause i don't have enough practise and my voice is gone due to the shouting. Grrr, everything just spoils everything. Fuck, i hate that. FML -.- Okay, i think i'm having a reallly bad mood now. I'm tired to entertain Rahim. Seriously. Fuck off!




No comments:

Post a Comment