Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's time to say,goodbye.

Hey there. Ohmy, a few more minutes to really really big results for our streaming classes next year. My hands are shivering like shit right now wishing and wishing that i will get a veryveryvery good class. Oh god, please save me. Haha~ Okay, i'm so drama now. Haha. Currently, now is 11.21pm and we are left with like 40 minutes before the big big big results. Argh! My heart is like going to pop out any minute.

I went out today to meet up with the both of them who made my day which is Amirah and Fana. I went to collect my ncc uniform at the army shop. They were very cute. I congrats them for beating Cresent Girls Secondary in shooting and now, they are left with RGS and Cedar girls before we know the big results,again (: Today's post is all about results results results! Ah, it's like as if i'm waiting for my PSLE results. Haha. Memories.

Okay, i'm seriously sad about leaving 2'compassion. Ergh, i will miss them super fucking much like hell shit. Ohmygod, please do keep in touch yeaaaah! Ergh, okay. I'm done here.


No comments:

Post a Comment