Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy 14th birthday, Best Friend.

Today was PERFECT, today was AWESOME eventhough it's jus the both of us. My plan was just to have a small celebration with her since she's not going anywhere today. So yeah, we went for a swimming date together. I think today is sucha a perfect day for her, i really hope so eventhough the celebration wasn't that big but, better than nothing right Mirah?

So yeah, i have to run down to school tomorrow to meet my Ma'am and than i'm heading for the auditions with Miss Liza and then i'm going home straight maybe. Wish me luck peoples (: I'm really training very very very hard right now to get that placing. Hees, oh yes. You wanna kow something? Someone is trying to steal someone,again -.- You wana know what? I somehow give up sometimes on baby. I seriously am weak to do this again,i just can't, i can't. I don't want to control him anymore now and i really don't want to interfere much in his life. I know i'm his girlfriend but then, i'm still trauma-tised. Seriously. I know it's been a month away since the incident but then, month doesn't count, the hurtness does. Hmm, i seriously am weak la. Seriously.

I wanna back off from everything and fuck off )': Thanks for reading this post.

Dedicated to Amirah : HAPPY 14 TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND I WISH YOU LUCK AND BE A GOOD GIRL AND I HOPE THAT OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST'S A LIFETIME. TODAY IS SUCH A PERFECT DAY RIGHT MIRAH? ILOVEYOU (:

*whispers* Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment