Wednesday, November 10, 2010

If feels so high up.






Ergh, Springfield Secondary School is really testing my patience so much sia. Like what-the-hell, i stayed up this morning until one plus to just get my streaming results but then, i got to know that it's gonna be posted in the morning. So, i did all my normal stuffs first and around ten i checked out the webby and guess what? -.- It says that it will pe posted at 6pm.So yeah, i think at that time i'm left with 8 more hours before i finally get to know the results.

I webcammed with Amirah and Video-ed called with her just to kill my boredom and then, my little princey asked me if i can go out and meet him or not and yeah, i met him today. We slacked and i accompany him to get some food for him to eat and then i'm home. I've been waiting for 6pm so much today, like seriously. Tick tock,tick tock, time has showed 6pm and guess what? The results are just not out yet -.- I can say that, all sec two springfielders are totally mad with the school. They want us to be punctual for all stuff, but then they themselves are not.

OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment