Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's me and you and me again.



Hello, that is cool. HAHA. I did have a meeting today with my ma'am and so, i went up to meet Farhanah first and we went to school together. We planned with ma'am about the Freestyle Drill Course trainings, themes and more and more. It's just a thing that i can't wait to conduct. Heees (: I, i meant we, are supposed to go for the Taekwando course or something but then i got something on and so i didn't go. But it looks fun though. For the auditions, ohmygod. I swear to god that it's a hard one especially the vocal lesson. I have to go from high to low pitch and then to the average and then high and low back. I felt nervous but then, it's alright later on. I sang sucessfully and Miss Liza said that my singing is not bad it's jus that i need to improve more on using my diaphragm and concentrate more on my vocals. I really hope she can teach me so.
So yeah, after that, i just went and meet baby up and went home. Now, im really tired :D Gonna sleep noww. Bye :D



No comments:

Post a Comment