Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's stops at the max.

[that's an fucking old picture of mine -.-]
It's not that old actually, it's still this year but few months back. HEHE ^^
Like finally today i get to go out from home and go shopping but then, i shopped for school things not like clothes or whatsoever. In the early morning walk, i send my sister to my cousin's house before i met Mirah. We boarded the mrt and then we dropped off at Simei. Had our breakfast at Banquet and then went to Popular bookstore. I swear to god that the place is much more better than Tampines Mall Popular Bookstore. I finally got my Chemistry,Physics and Social Studies textbook that i've been searching for and so, i spend around sixty plus for them not including my assesment books -.- Woah, i sure have been spending a lot this few days with school things.

After buying all those books, went back to Tampines and went to Popular. Blahblah, it's soo crowded there. I don't have the mood to find my bloody pencil case. We went down to The Wallet Shop instead and i finally found my lovely pencil case. Yay, i love it so much (: And so, i went to meet baby for awhile and then i went home, by train.

Since i'm hungry, i wanted to go and eat something so i called up this friend of mine, Zaidah. We went to TehTarik and packed up our foods and went back to my house for movie marathon^^ We had lotsa lotsa fun together, watched movie and then she went home (: So overall today was sucha a fun day and i got my contact lenses already for training. Yay -.- There's training tomorrow, so let's go (: Bye.

School is in one week's time. *faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment