Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Love NCC(Sea)

Oh hey, training was 'Awesoooooomeeeeeee!' I enjoyed so much during these two days. I swear that it was super fun. It is always fun when it comes to CCA Orientation Preparation. Hahhaha. Since yesterday i didn't had sausage mc muffin for lunch, today i did. I met up with Amirah around 7++. We went straight to Macdonald's and ate quickly since we're running out of time already. Reached school on time and Amirah has to leave early for today's training as she's going out today. But seriously Mirah,you miss out the BIG FUN! So i did become the i/c and it's fun to be one (loves). We had Captain's Ball games, Soccer and we finish up on our banners and i went up and down just to get white coloured paint. Thanks to Mr Chew for the paint.

Takboleh harap nyerr Siva -.- We did a lot of things today and maybe for orientation, we are not going to do IFC and i'm soooo freaking upset about it )': I WANT TO DO IFC LA. But nevermind, freestyle at the concourse also can ^^ I'm okay with it. Let's not be upset kay Athirah? Come'on, great. Training ended at four, so i went back with the part c's instead of my platoonmates. Blah, who cares -.- I'm the only part b's left just now. -.- We went to have early dinner together at 7eleven and i went to Tampines Mall to meet my mum and had dinner at MacDonald's. That Samurai Beef Burger has been eaten by me (; Yummy. Walked around and i didn't bought things today.

For school things, i'm left with my school shoes and that's all for the things and we only have four more days to go before the opening of school. Like yay because i get to meet my friend and my lovely boyfriend five day's a week and, the not so good part is, wake up early, be home late. And to that Andung of his, fuck'cha okay? Bloody asshole. Liar liar liar -.- Fatty bombom(!) Bye you little mofo -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment