Monday, December 13, 2010

I close my eyes and pray

Today was a great,stressed,funny and hyper-active day. The training was super fun when we trained hard more on our marching and practice more on handling rifle. It's been quite a long time since I've last touched the rifle. Like finally just now I got to touch it (: That's it for our land training, so after two hours of it, we continued on with Freestyle Training. Now, i don't know why i'm sooooo pissed off with a lot of my juniors today. Their responding, sharpness and respect-ness is all gone and yeah, i swear today they give us a lot of attitude. We had to brainstorm them for movements and all they can do is, just sit down, look here look there and just wait for us to come out with ideas and tell them -.- Come on la, you guys wanna make it look nice, than work hard for it okay? I'm soooo fucking pissed of with them. I'm not a Part C yet and they are giving us this kind of bird shit attitude? Never mind, i'll just endure okay (:

I can swear to god that today is such a stressed out day for me and Farhanah as what we planned to do has not been going really well. Firstly, their attendance is just like shit and how are we supposed to do it nicely with much co-ordination when only half turn up for the training? *sigh* I really hope that this Wednesday, a lot of them will turn up and we shall do everything from the top. This performance will be showcased at the Sec One Orientation.
It's alright, alright alright. For the time being,it's ALRIGHT okay (:

Rolling eyes to each other, not doing it well will not bring you anywhere okay stupid red coloured pig face? Get it ? -.- And for this mofo, what's wrong with me scolding and shouting at your daughter? It's for her good too and it's to train on her marching drills. Like who the hell are you to say that i'm such a big-ass who want's to scold your daughter for no fucking reason? Shall i bring you down to the seniors training and see how your daughter is doing? It's my job to shout at them while giving commands and if i don't do what i'm supposed to, whose gonna get the fault? Me. What do you know? You have eyes, look at how your daughter is doing first than you come to me and kick my ass okay? Cb. If you don't like me to scold your daughter, you come down and see how the other trainings are held. SEE IF YOUR DAUGHTER DO IT PROPERLY OR NOT. Respect the seniors also like never respect. Stupid mofo. Ergh -.-

Stupid mofo without brains -.-


No comments:

Post a Comment