Wednesday, December 15, 2010

You're perfect.






Hey, sorry for not updating yesterday. I was super busy yesterday. I shopped a lot yesterday at Bugis Street. See all those things out there? I bought them ^^ Nice right? I know (: There's loads of things that caught my eyes soooo much that i just can't stop buying them :D I bought, maxi dress, jacket, dress, blouse, accesories, boots. Yesterday was super fabulous kay. I love it (!)

Today, it's the day for training. It went well in the morning but then there's band members who used the parade square. So we had to practice at the canteen instead of the parade square -.- Okay, there's a bitch who stared at me this morning and fucking gave me that face. I hate her so much. Did i do something wrong to you, you are the one who messed up my life little bitch. Let me scrub your pussy for you kay? haha ;D So after that, i went to meet baby for awhile and homed (: Tired eyes, tired legs, tired of everything. Bye :D


Amirah, go do something about EEMAO kay? :D Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment