Friday, December 17, 2010

Let's hit it one more time.



Hi thereeeeee, eventhough today's plan has been such a ruined one, i still enjoyed my day at home. I don't even know why i enjoyed it so much. I think it's because i've been watching Glozell alot. NYAHAHAHAH! Since i can't control myself for painting my nails, i went down to Bedok Inter just to get Nail Polish Remover and first stop was Guardian. I swear to god that they sure press down on our heads for money. SIX DOLLARS FOR A BOTTLE OF NAIL POLISH?! I can get it at one or two dollars plus somewhere else -.- I went to Watson's after that and guess what, the nail polish remover it's just $2.90. Very big diffrence kay guardian?

Yes, i painted my nail blue for the both hands and for the legs, it's purple in colour. I'm an everchanging chameleon. Remember? Hah. Once i got my nails down, i webcammed with Zaidah and i showed her my beautiful nails. Love it right Zay? I know mine's much more nicer than yours (: After my nails are dried, i decided to do some face-painting on my face. I want to practice so that on the competition day itself, i'm such a good face-painter. Cheh. Haha :D I did lightning bolt to my face. How is it? Since baby is in Johor today, my phone only bleeps at a certain time when he has the Singapore Reception. Kindda bored though.

Okay, imma eat my dinner after this. Bye :D

I MISS MY BABY BEARRRRRR )':

No comments:

Post a Comment