Sunday, December 12, 2010

Maybe i was wrong.

Feeling now came into a complication. I'm standing in a hard time right now. I have a guilty,happy,sad and jelousy feeling. I don't even know why for myself to suddenly feel like this but yeah, going to the toughest situation now will lead me to a proud day,one day later on. Sometimes, i feel it's fun to have this life, when somehow not. It feels soo wrong when you are keeping something away from someone that you've know for sucha a long time. That's why i'm going through right now. But nevermind,i'll face with whatever consequences that is ahead of me in order to save someone's dignity. Like seriously )': I know this sound's wrong but yeah, i just don't feel good about this. BYE :D Adam Iman's baby cut hair i don't know whatever was greaaat kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment