Saturday, December 4, 2010

Promise this,Promise that.

Holaa, yesterday night/morning was sucha a blast. I slept at 3am because i've been accompanying baby until he reaches home. We texted each other until i put him to sleep later in the night (: So yeah, i miss sleeping late with him, i can't recall when is the last time i did that. But all of it, it can't beat the one that we talked until 6plus (: Aww, i miss you baby. Okay, so yeah,I'm supposed to go swimming this morning but thennnnn,it's raining so, i continued my sleep back and also, i know i can't wake up early punya. Haha. Please eh please.


Went to shop for groceries just now at supermarket and i bought something like fun for me. It's called a light helicopter/parachute. You pull the string and the parachute will just fly up high into the air, just like a UFO from far. Haha, i know i'm kinda childish here. But, which teenage isn't? Played it with sister all around the place which are so called big area? Haha :D K,whatever -.- I seriuzly want to watch Rapunzel sehhh! Argh, who's wiling to go with meeeee? Someone? *puppyface* Heh, and oh, i might be changing my phone sooon. Yay! Since Taylor's Swift concert ticket is sold out, i can use the money that i wanted to buy the tickets to go and change my phone. Yay much here huh? Haha :D


I really hope tonight i can text baby while drinking my yummy-dummey Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate and Marshmellow. Yum yum yum. goodnight (: *dream on*

No comments:

Post a Comment