Monday, December 27, 2010

Children are crying.

Hey there, i'm using my sister's laptop so there's no pictures to avail right now. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for not updating. I've been busy that few days. Oh yes, on Thursday i went to Downtown East with mummy and my cousin. We just shopped there and oh, i've learned something new. If you are buying a shoe which is leather made, please go and bloody check inside. If you see it has three holes stucked together, it means, it's from pig skin. Nyehehehe :D I just got to know few days back. Since there's nothing much there, we went to whitesand and back to Tampines Mall. On Friday is my TEN MONTHSARY with dearest. We didn't went out this time but i went out with mummy instead to Changi Airport. I have to accompany my sister up on the castle and i feel so childish -.- argh, please don't do it again kay athirah? The best part was for ten monthsary is, mummy met dearest at Airport. To my surprise, baby was also at the airport after he came back from his outing with friends. He was with his family but then it was just awesome. It's hard for me to describe but then yeah, the most memorable monthsary gift ever. Behehehehee :B
Yesterday we had family gathering at Changi Beach. It was also a fun one. I can bet ya. So now, i'm off to bed. Eight more days, EIGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment