Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rapunzel A Tangled Tale.

Today was awesome to the maxx. Like seriously, i love today soooo fcuking much manzxcs. But then the fcuking much is for the movie that i watched but not for the earlier part which is about my Ez-link card. I was going down the escalator towards the under-tunnel and i wanted to took out my money to top-up my card and my EZ-link just slipped off my hands and it dropped near the end of the escalator which also means, it can just move down and i can never see my ez-link card again. Yes, that is what i'm having in my right now. I'm just worried about it. When i got down from the escalator, i just looked soooo blanked in the mind and face. I ran to the counter and told the staff immediately. Luckily he was a malay guy^^ He said, they can find them but only when the maintenence come and try to search under the escalator. Wow, mofo -.- I am sooo panicked at that moment sia.

But then, i'm not so super worried about it la since it dropped not lost. Better than nothing right? In the time being, i'm just keeping it away from my family members because if i were to tell them, i'm sure they will just go and sound their horns and will nag and nag all day long. Hmmm, so let's keep it as a secret. Only mummy knows (: So yeah, i got to move on and go get the tickets. I'm not gonna stand there and just wait for it right. I bought the ticket and i saw Miss Audrey Lim at the platform. Ohmygaawd, i miss her sooo much (: She did sms me too after we met. Hehe :D

Reached Century Square. This time, we were at the back row and i love it soooo much (: Nice environment eh? Hahhaha ^^The movie was super fabulous. I love rapunzel so much and the story is fucking sweet until i just wanted to meltz at anytime. Haa. Kay stop it eh stop it. So yeah, after the movie, went to meet Faiz and Shaheef up then i went home.

Just now i tried to watch the World Championship for Floorball but then, it's like fucking shit lah the website. *sighs* Yes, for trainings they're are much more coming up this few weeks as we need to get ready for next year and also, Freestyle. Nyahahah ^^ Imagine lah next week on Monday i got freestyle, Tuesday going out to Bugis, Wednesday Freestyle training, Thursday Land Training and Friday, maybe Sentosaaaa (; Whooooooopie, one whole week going out sia. Yay, soo the gerekz (!) K lah, bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment