Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Being true to myself



Oh hello there.
Well,that's picture taken by myself at the chalet.
Idontthinks it's nice either.
Fugleeeey meeee ~
Kay,whatsoever -.-
I just finished editing my blog again.I don't even know why i wanted to do that.
My blog is so dull and fcuking boring just now.
Yeaaah,mummy said want to bring me and sister to library but now,time shows it's 6.25 pm.
Library boleh jalan suaaaah -.-
All fakeeeey-fakeeey ones.
Anws , who cares ? I'm also very tired still to go out.
JENGJENGJENG !
This weekend i'm gonna be going to Batam.
No updating agaaaain -.-
But , no worries , like i said i will update once i jejak Singapore .
Hah,on the spoooooottt !
hmmmmmmm,4 star hotel for 2 days ?
Okay lah tuuuuu .
At least i go for an holiday .
Batam pon jadi laaaah.
Kay,i'm totally hunreeeeey .
'I'm missing my sweetstuffs and of course him'
Byeeeeee-booo!









No comments:

Post a Comment