Thursday, December 17, 2009

moment of stillness to make the right decision

Annayeonghaseyo ((:
Alright,today is such a boring day at home.
Wanted to go out , but very lazy to do soo.
Hmmm, today woke up from beauty sleep at 10plus.
Took a bath and just do some home chores.
Right after that,went to the comp straight and go to Facebook to check .
Neeeeeehhhhhh XD
Nothing's fun now .
Well,i just can't wait for this Saturday .
Batam,batam,BATAM.
Well,as if i haven't went there yet.
I haveee....
Hmmmmmmm,will be going to worldTradecenter to take the ferry there.
Hello people,i'm going there by ferry not aeroplane eh , please -.-
Haha,it's a ...nevermind .
Kay,i'm still stuck thinking uh why he doesn't want to sms me.
What have i done wrong ?
Ohhh,maybe your'e the one whose wrong ?
I think , i'm getting weak thinking of this whatever .
Okay,that's all for today .
I want my Dorothy Perkins dress now !
'gimmeee the time '

No comments:

Post a Comment