Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Your the only one,who can be my inspiration


Heyheyhey [=
Okay,today i went to get my books at school and sadly some of the books are outta stocks .
Early wake up call was at 9plus.
Then get ready and gotta call from Ririn saying that she got into Pingyi Secondary .
So,i congrats her a lot .
Heh XD
I can bet she will have a good life there yeah ?
So, get ready and off to Bedok Inter .
Went to MacDonalds and packed them .
Bused 168 to mummeys house and then went to school around 12.
Bought the books and uniform and then bused 69 home .
Wanted to go to Vivo , but mummey said next week .
Heh , i'm gonna get my Ripcurl school bag there. Thanks to Amirah's recommendation .
At home , did nothing and spend the day watching teevee and i dyed my hair again yeah!
Now , its not red/brown , but its GOLDEN BROWN!
The colour is super-fabulous.
Okay,but mummey didnt know.
Now,i am bored eyeah ?
Currently using my precious to blog about today .
Ohh,got to go now .
I'm off to the phone .
'bertapa jahatnya hatimu yang aku pernah mencintai selama ini ...'

No comments:

Post a Comment