Friday, December 25, 2009

Grace and Poise.


'every minute of my life now the only thing that i think is you'
Whassup people?
Okay,i'm so exhausted of yesterday night as i spend the whole night at town .
I did post bout yesterday right ?
Yeah ^^
So yesterday went to ION Orchard and then off to the shop that i wanna go and get my things .
Then off to Wisma Atria.
Get my sister's stuffs and guess what ?
We wrapped those things up .
As if we are celebrating Christmas .
Hehehehehe XD
Thanks to mum who gave me the idea .
Then off outside to see the lights and then went to centerpoint .
I did took pictures but it is in the camera .
Will see how okay?
I mean on uploading...
Kay,whatever -.-
At Centerpoint , get Long Johns Silver and then we've run out of minds where to go .
Mummy planned this .
We shall go ESPLANADE!
And i was like , 'ibu,tak ramai orang ke kat saner? My kepala dah pening niey got so many people'
Mum didnt know and we bused 111 there .
Esplanade was okay-dokeh.
Not that crowded for sure.
Or should i say minor crowded?
Pfft .
Then sat down near the beautiful Singapore river and kept on releasing my stress that night .
Aww,it was great .
15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 !!!
And it was Merry Christmas !
There was a group who was so gerek ,they even brought their guitar and played a Christmas song for celebration.
It's way too cool !
Then it was time to go home .
I was sprayed with snow spray with this couple of people -.-
Kalau spray tu wangy takpe jugak !
Took bus N2 for aroud 1 hour plus.
Then reached home .
Finally,went to have a bathe and then get to sleep .
Okay,this is a note to all uh.
For this 4 days starting from 21-27 of December , i'll be updating from my handphone .
So it will look a lil bit messy in here.
Hehe .
So will update on monday using comp okay?
Toodles~
'it's just hard to explain how my feel towards you now,maybe,it's just over'

No comments:

Post a Comment