Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Seandainya kau miliku .


Oh,heyo.
Today's an tiring day.
Meeting was okay today as we finish up our banner and didn't have time to do any performances.
Well,there's an incredible things happened just now and i don't wish to elaborate more.
Well,i'll be at school tomorrow , after that going to get my skirt , go home,get ready and off to meet Mirah and finally off to VivoCity to get my school bag and shoes.
Heh ^^
Can't wait to get my Ripcurl there.
Woo~
Hah ! Few days more and i can release all my misses to you .
Yipee~
Kay,whatever craps uh.
Just now i meant yesterday which is just now, went to get photos at Tanjong Pagar , went to Great World Center and i'm telling you , i thought the things are cheap and guess what ?
One headband can cost you $16.60 EACH!
I know now i must save to get my lens for next year .
No lens , i'll suffer.
Chey,sarcastic uh.
Well, i walked alone just now as mum said i can.
"windowed-shopped" alone.
Hell yeah i windowed shop.
I didnt get anything just a Hazelnut Ice Blended from Coffee Bean.
Then headed to MacDonalds to fetch sis and headed straight to Compassvale and met up cousin to send her wedding pictures.
Took a long time there and chatted a lot with them.
Went home at 12plus and now i'm updating.
I have out of pictures to upload.
That picture is my lil'sis.
That was taken in , i dont know .
Heh .
Okay,i'm off to bed .
Byee-boo.
'when i think back at times, i know that you're not sincere but its hard to forget you no matter what,it's hard '

No comments:

Post a Comment