Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jimmy choo.


Finally!
I get my school bag already at vivo just now.
Ahhh,it's like 12.11am now and it's 31st dec and tomorrow is New year !
Yeah , time to freshen up my life now.
I get my roxy bag .
Its nice though.
Anyway, first shop i went to ripcurl and i expected to find something nice there but all of it are guys type.
Eh.
Then second stop,roxy.
The bag on top caught my attention and i bought it .
Heees ~
Right after that,went to a lot of shoe shops .
Converse[expensive]
Kappa[moderate but not worth it ]
Everlast[okayokay,still not worth it]
I decided to get it at Tamp inter, easy -.-
And more , cheaper .
Went around Vivo.
Ate Burger King .
My treat uh .
Wasted 16 plus for it .
Wanted to save for upcoming prepaid.
Mekk~broke!
Then,walked to Mango,Topshop,Forever 21 shops to get dresses and i was so frustrated with one of the 'minah' there.
Keep looking at my shoe for nothing.
Stupeed .
Then went home by 10 and 168.
Wanted to take 65,long journey.
Tired uh .
In the bus , reaching soon, there was couple of skater boys sitting at the back and one of them sat with me.
Ah,what the fuck !
I hate it , i feel so paiseh to go down before them.
I manage at least.
Ohyes,training was fun just now.
Tired is a yes uh.
So, i shall go now.
Byee.
'you lied fucker,you said to me you have 3 ex-es , but it's only one you have. C'mon , i can find out .'

No comments:

Post a Comment