Friday, December 18, 2009

Sharing wisdom and be compulsive



'being easygoing and natural '
Hey there peoples (:
Currently listening to music.
Bloghopping from one to another.
Kay,in 13 hours and 30 mins i'm off to Batam.
Well,but before i go i will update using my phone.
Yeaaaaaaaaah!
Like finally,i can update anywhere.
Tapi prepaid jalan babe (:
Okay,today woke up at 9.30 plus.
Bathed and then straight to the comp.
I did off early cause brother's coming home earlier today.
half day (X
Then,after 4 which is 5,
I went to get my Vans shoes ALONE!
Well,dah naseb kannn ?
I love it sooo much (:
Gonna wear it tomorrow with the clothes at cotton on.
Nyehehheheh XD
Leaving very early tomorrow , so that means , tonight i have to sleep early.
So,this means i can't update lateee.
Kay,i'm totally outta bucks now.
How to shop agaaain ?
Nehmind,mummy's gonna gimme allowance back next year.
Mummy, terima-kasehhh ehhh XD
I still havent packed up yet .
Still figuring out lovee.
Cheychey-.-
Finally , now my heart feels lighter when i finally shared some story to Sha.
Thanks sha for reading my words in MSN.
I know it's quite long (:
Well,
I don't have to get my vans shoes again when i reach singapore.
It's already in my list .
Yeaaaaah' i need to put a positive spin on every thought.
'i'm getting weaker and weaker everyday thinking of you and
i don't think so i can have it back '
Now,i have to go.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment