Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm breaking down day by day .


Alright people , it's time to tell or share whats the truth happening to me .
Okay,today is the day i seriously felt diffrent .
I'm breaking down people .
This is not a minor breakdown but this is Major !
I dont know why you see.
Now its currently 1.04am and i'm not asleep yet.
Wannaknow why ?
My heart feels so sad truly.
Seriously,this 'stop-contacting' thingy is making me sad when i know myself that you are into other girls when you're with me.
What the ?!
I'm not a doll okay !
I dont have any more places to let out this feeling except here.
My blog is where i share my life and make me more confident .
Okay,i can't stand waiting for you already .
Its time to finally let you go and i'll try my fucking best to forget you FOREVER!
Starting from today i'm not gonna think about you anymore .
N0 MORE !
I'll keep your pictures as a memories.
Ohgod , make me forget this guy and give me strength to do it .
Gonna end here by crying .
'this love story won't end on 1st November 2009 if you never love other girl which is not me . It's over'

No comments:

Post a Comment