Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm so over it


Why do this things have to be real?
I seriously love you like mad and this is what you did to me? You leave me with another girl.
My own bestfriend.Luckily , she was not into you. Continue your dreams and just forget me a girl who doesn't even exist in your mind i guess.We have been throught up and downs for three months together and at the perfect four month,you said you wanted to leave me,but i still remember the promises you make to me every night when we talked on the phone.All those promises are a big word to me , PROMISE is seriously a big thing and word that you will do for me .But ,the promises are all gone now,now the promises will be at a new girl and i bet the new girl will be more hurt than me if you and her are together. Hurt forever . I should have listen to other friends of my saying that you just can't be trusted and you are a kind of guy that wont last long with a girl.Many have saw ,but i just ignored because i love you till death.But , everything now has changed ,i thought i can be with you till time seperate us together.But the three months is so fast for me and i have to let you go.I have once let you go on the 16th of September 2009,then we continued back , till 1 november 2009.And it's been a months since i stopped contacted you . You deleted my photos,number and everything that i gave to you.I wonder how about the Black and Green Topman teeshirt.Well,i have to move on starting from right now ,this moment . It's hard though to let you go from my heart because i seriously love you.But,if i cry for you also, i wont get anything that will bring you back to me . We will just have to see next year of our lives with new juniors,life and struggling obstacle coming.I still have a long waay to go and cannot just stay here and stay as a wall waiting for you.It's over.Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in the drought.
Goodbye Mr *Insertname*
i don't want to embarrass you here,cause people might know you well,especially your classmates (:
'Still a long long way to treasure '
I hope you will treasure the girl really well like how you did to me .
Iloveeeeeeeeeyouuuuu , that's the reason why i let you goo ~
Back with real post,Yeah i know people might ask me , hey are you hurt? Let's cut the cock off after this.
Well,thanks yeah who want's to help me , but this is over ,don't have to cut his cock .
His cock not for me , but for other girls kay Tanisha and Zayy (:
Welll,like i have been telling,i just am hurt for this few days,i mean months since we stopped talking?Yeah,There's nothing more to elaborate about this guy in Springfield.He's just over a friend of mine until he just left me like this , without even a goodbye from him .Well,i'm not even angry with my friend because she's innocent , yang miang nyer ialah si jantan haram nie.Dier yang melebih.Soyaaaaa!
Kental laaaah.
Dah sudah Raaaaaaah!
I'm so sick thinking about this particular guy , he's just a 'idontknow' it's hard to describe , maybe when you know him , you will understand what i feel eh .
Now! I'm moving on and gonna forget whatever i had with him,i don't even think i can do it , it's harder than losing something that you love.
Kay,later i'm off to Pasir Ris the chalet .Yeahyeahyeah !
Pasir Ris chalet , here i comeee ~
Bye people. I'll update soon yeaaaah.
Erraah'sContinue-ingherlonglonglifejourney

No comments:

Post a Comment