Saturday, December 26, 2009

don't let an impatient or aggressive person push you into doing anything that doesn't feel comfortable."

'Fererro Rochers on top at Orchard'
Hey there people.
Like finally i can use back my comp because i'm back home.
Okay , like what i say yesterday,i'm breaking down right?
Well,i'm starting to heal slowly anyways...
Kay whatever -.-
Like what i say , you're are slowly getting outta my mind already,
Today didn't go anywhere and sit at home like a pig .
Daddy cooked TomYam soup and that's delicious.
Eat already and now i'm at granny's house.
Well, tomorrow is Singapore Idol Finale !
Must watch !
Sezairi must winnnnn!
i'm outta words...
'i'm feeling down currently and i'm breaking down .
Girls,can't you imagine this.
A guy that i love a lot told to my friend that he misses her so much?
imagine what my feelings were when she told me that.
i'm totally HEARTBROKEN!
Not with the girl , but with you .
I meant the guy uh.'

No comments:

Post a Comment