Friday, March 5, 2010

Aiming for the highest .


I'm just getting weaker and weaker .
I don't understand why .
It's not that i'm getting weaker and weaker for love,but i'm just getting weaker for my studies.
I seriously have failed agaaain to make my parents proud of me passing all my subjects and to much regrets,i made them sad and i dissapoint them by all those stupid stuffs i done before this.
I'm totally changing after this and i'm gonna start a fresh of EVERYTHING!
Life,love and of course be more positive on my studies.
Getting weaker is one thing, getting more tough life obstacles is another thing.
I don't think i can face it .
Nevermind,all of this will end with all your endurances Errah.
I will endure much on this .
I need people to put trust on me,especially my parents.
Please............
I'm not letting myself abundant of this thing.
I won't let it affect my life now.
EVERYTHING CHANGES!
(Games of getting Inspired and for the changers)
-What if i can't fulfill my promises? ~ People lost trust.
-What if the incident happens again to me?~there's no one to help me.
-If that will happen again,are you going to repent? ~ Definately yes. I will.
-What if everyone leaves me to face everything? ~ I'm sure i'm dying soon ((:
Will you be able to face the consequences alone again? ~ Nope,i won't.
Now,i have learned what is right and what is wrong . I have to choose the good friends. It's not i can't mix around with them. I can and i will.
Today's post is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment