Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sick oh get awaaay!

Oh hey there.Sorry for not updating yesterday. I'm so busy and SICK! I'm having a fever.
Grrr,i soooo hate fever.
Yesterday i got Speech Day Rehearsal and i tell you it's just a waste of time going because we only practise the parade ONCE.Highlight the word ONCE.
Might as well i don't go right?!
Hmmmm,nevermind.
Halfway throughout the training i reported sick. I just could not take it anymore.My body is getting weak and hot of fever.
Lance Copral Fazera,myself and Haziqah reported sick.
So after training,had some talk with the junior.
-____-
Then homed with Baby.
Tooked 69 with Fahirah and Ayu.
They dropped off at inter,so am i.
Reached home.
Body feeling weaaaaaaaaaaak.
Daaaaaaaamn Weeeeeeak!
Had to get a medicine and rest.
Took panadols and rest.
These medicine doesn't work on me .
So i planned to go to school today,but i couldn't take it anymore.My body temperature is getting more hotter than ever. So,mummy said better go to the doctor and get an MC and medicine.Because tomorrow is the last day of school and i have to go .
So went to Polyclinic and doctor gave me three diffrent types of medicine.
Reached home and finally took them. Wanted to go and meet Amirah.
But at last,i can't.
Body felt daaaamn weak.
Ish -_____-
But,no worries ((:
Now,i'm already okay.
Byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment