Monday, March 1, 2010

Final day Coming up NEXT!


It's freaking irritating for my ClassTest to fail agaaaaain -___-
Even though i never go to school today,i know what's happening to 2Compasssion and myself.
For English,i know i have failed agaain in my Literature but that's none of a problem.
There's more to count on Essay Writing.
Mathematics,i'm sureee i failed again.
But i still haven't got back those marks back.
Science is totally 13,should i say i did improve a little? Should have done better ! -___-
FUCKISH Geography and 3 more marks i passed.
I'm soooooooooo pissed off by it.
3 more marks.
I am really praying hard that the teacher would mark wrongly for 3 or 4 question so that i can finally say to people , 'I PASSED MY WORST SUBJECT!'
But,three or four questions wrong are IMPOSSIBLE.
*praying hard*
For malay,don't be ridiculous to say if i fail.
I definately PASS!
So,count and count. How many subject's do i fail and how many subjects do i pass?
I'm still counting on it.
Should let you know soon.
Alright,for today's Speech Day Rehearsal was a B-O-R-I-N-G one shall i say?
Attendance is not full,couples of us who are there only.
Our Supporting Marching contigent compared to others,we are the WORST!
Some have particular reason why they can't come and some giving fake reasons since it's Monday.
C'MON lah PEOPLE!
I never school also,i took the time to come to school and not miss this time.
Heeeeesh -____-
Nevermind,after rehearsal's went home with Baby.
Sent me at the bus-stop and then i went home )):
how i wish i can stay longerrrr.
But, no worries,i'm going back to school today for Excursion.
So,be back for the pictures and stuff's ok?
please don't mention her name agaain if we are on the phone.
It really hurt's me.
Grrrr,you got nothing to do with her ANYMORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment