Friday, March 5, 2010

Trust that the future is full of promises.

' SADDENING AND HEARTFULLING'
Now,i just realise how those old folks felt when their sons/daughter left them at the home.My heart really felt sad .
Let's start the day.
Today i woke up veryvery late at 6.10 while i susposed to get out of house at 6.13 everyday.I didn't even know that my phone alarm clock didn't rang in the morning or was i enjoying sleeping until i didn't hear it?Oh well,what to do. I woke up lateee ! Accept the fact Athirah,accept.
Went out of house at 6.25 plus and was rushing for the bus 67 and then dropped off at 147 bus-stop.To me,today's like a worst morning day for me. I dropped my Geography book infront of this hot guy and i was like,'ish,sial uh. Buat malu aku jer' So i really wanted to get out of the bus as quickly as possible as i can.
Walked to block 147 and bought a drink for myself while waiting for Amirah . She came down with her sister at 6.55am plus. So,took bus 23 to school and dropped off at Caltex Traffic Light agaain. Reached school and went to the toilet to do our yada-yada-yada stuff and..Oh,am i being to in detail? Lols. Nevermind.Let's continue. So,today assembled at the Parade Square and i'm being sitted first agaain or should i say everytime? I really hate it :X
First two periods was LA with that Sally Sial. BORING LESSON! I didn't even bother to listen to whatever she's teaching and i kept on talking to Nana and Qistina. Hah,talked about people,love and more. Fun and Amazing kan girls? ^^ After LA was Geog and guess what? I intend to go to sleep agaain this time. But,i managed not to do so. I really controlled my eyes from shutting down as possible as today's Geog lesson was doing the Workbook. All right for me actually. Released for recess early as my class is better in attitude now. Sit around with the girls and then went to the DnT block to have a word with my Juniors regarding on what's happening.I gave them a particular longlonglong lecture . I lectured them until i ended my recess late. Now,i'm telling the juniors not to do it agaain. I'm giving them a chance once agaain to CHANGE! If anything happens again,i'm not going to give them a longlonglong lecture but just have to IGNORE them.Understood juniors? Well ((:
After recess was that Mathematics lesson and Khairi made a really silly joke around with Miss Lau.Today,Miss Lau's hair was a little bit weird. We called it 'belah tengah' her fringe was so like Misses Gopal and Khairi go and greet her went she came in like this 'Good morning Misses Gopaal' and too bad for Khairi,she heard it. Hah ! Luckily Khai wasn't given a TF01 .Perangai peh tu cikgu? Sikit-sikit TF01. CON-______-
Best part,had maths only for 15 minutes as we have to go out of school early as we are going to the Jamiyah Home for The Aged. Walked around as they don't give us any transport. Wanna save economy lahhh katerkaaan ((:
Nevermind,had made alot of jokes with Mr Kok,Amirah and all . For the very first time of my life,a teacher make jokes to a student and used the word BODOH. Siak jer Mr Kok. He joked around with Amirah.Funny lah that teacher. ^^
Reached Jamiyah home and then almost all the Elderly's looked at us and kept on asking us what's our purpose of coming here then we have to explain in detail. Some understand,some don't. So proceeded to the meeting room or whatsoever stuff and then Mr Faizal explained to us somethings about The Jamiyah home. And we proceeded on to the Dining Hall to interact with the elderly's. I grouped up with Amirah and Nana and we chosed this old grandmother who is muslim and we did interact with her well.Kept on asking her question and she even asked us to dance. But, we didn't.Syai,Khuz and Shaheef proceeded on their performances and shall i say it was okay ? Can be improve more. Okay , Khuz? So,Nana and i planned to to something like perform for them a malay and English song.
For malay song: Cinta ini membunuhku(Khai,Syai,Nana,myself)
English: Love Story (Nana,myself) .
If i know in the first place that the elderly's wont be listening to what we are singing,i'm telling you i won't do anything.Not even performing. There is one old granny who is in Indian/muslim i think,when Nana and I was singing,she closed her ears and say this 'Eh,tak sedap lah nyanyi,sudah lah!'
I'm so frigging irritating with it. But,nevermind. I controlled agaaain my feeling's . Nana was also sad upon hearing to it. So,i took the guitar and played for the chinese girl the One Time song by Justin Bieber . And,they loveed it ^^ right? heeee. So,after serving the lunch for the elderly,went back to 7-eleven by 293 and proceeded to school for NDP rehearsals today with the choreographer and i am sooooo in love with the Human LCD that we will be doing for NDP this yeaaar. I'm assigned this code 06m . I'm in the Are and i'm the numbers but not arrowed.Haha,it was super-duper fun like helll ! Nana has to perform on the stage because she was super-duper good in it.Haha. Semangat pe Na? Then we learned the 'are you ready' and countdown'
Nicey-nicey. Even though i can't see the formation,i can see it slowly if we all work on it together.The choreographer is super-cool and he can do a lot of stuff. Haha,Mr Freddie and i forget who.After rehearsals,wanted to slack outside GO and suddenly my sergeant asked me to go NCC and i am sooo weak to go. I'm freaking tired okay ? I runned out of the school with Angus all then find one place so slack .Waited for Baby while slacked with others and then home by 69.
Now,i'm exhausted after a long day.
Shall i end here? Goodnight peeps ((:


No comments:

Post a Comment