Friday, March 12, 2010

The warmth you feel from your friends will keep you in a fabulous mood all day long.













It's is all the end of term one today.
Everything is ending so faast. I don't even feel the heat of term 1. Everything gone soo fast.
shut and close my eyes,cekcek today last day.
-______-
Ohmygod,i guess i'm starting to be craaazy for school holidays agaaain.
Why must everything be gone sooo fast?
I felt as if i just started schooling and being a secondary 2 student. Yesterday????
How is that so?
I don't know * wide wide smile*
Okay,so the pictures on top are the pictures that have been taken from starting of first day of school for 2010 to the end of term 1 , but it's just not in order.
Enjoy the pictures okay?
Kaykay,let's start ^^
Today went to school as for normal, i was feeling better so i can come to school.
Met Amirah at her house and then went to school by 23.
Reached school,went to toilet and Qistina called me up.
She is so damn panicked because she forgotten to bring her track pants to lend it for Farhanah.
Then yada-yada-yada.
School was okay uh today.
I lazy to elaborate uh ^^
After school,accompanied Amirah to the AVA room as she have a student leader meeting and then off to the canteen to get some drinks and then off to the heads to change for NCC!
Hehe,today we got two new parts b's.
Ahhhhhaaaahaaaaa ((:
Kay,training was also damn good for me as i reported sick.
I got stich-es on my stomach.
PAINFUL!
And today is promotion day and i don't get promoted. Or shall i say my part b's?
Nevermind,i will just endure waiting for my next rank.
It's waiting for me too ^^
Lance Copral waiting for me.
Nyeehehehhehe ((:
Be patience Athirah,bee !
Hehe.
So after training like normal uh.
Slacked out at Rockwall.
Hehe.
No job's to do uh.
Then home with ^^
Slacked and then home ^^
Byeeeeeee~ Tired uh.



No comments:

Post a Comment