Thursday, March 4, 2010

Your love is my drug.


What's up? Ceiling on top yeaaah?
Let me start the routine okay?
Woke up at 5.50am,lateee already lateee.
Bathed and then dolled up and then went out of house at 6.15 ,took 31 and dropped off at 147 bus-stop.Today went to school with Amirah only,got no guys around.
Took her at her house and then took bus 23 to school.Dropped off at Caltex bustop and then walked to school.
Reached school and then settled down and joked around with Chinese friends . Anju,thanks for the breakfast okay.Haha,supply us everyday.
Recess time ate with girlfriends and then satted at DnT block. Was disturbed again by Shabir and fuckish Khairi go and blow the plastic wrapper near my ears agaaain -___-
'Eh sial uh,kau pikir kelakar pe,aku nyer telinga torek,kau bayar aku nyer hospital fees . '
LA period was starting to dozed off. But,i controlled myself from getting sleepy and then Geography WORST! The sleepy-ness went more stronger and my eyes are forcing me to shut down when the teacher is not looking. And i did somehow.
Cuicui uhhhh ~
Mr Soh gave us 7 Minutes break and then my sleepy-ness went away because i kept on talking with Amirah and Nana.
All along,my eyes stayed up till LA periods.
Weeeeee,after school went off to do stupeeed jobs around with girlfriends and then off to 7-eleven . After that,went to met Baby and then off to school and fuckish i've been tricked agaain this time. I'm so frustrated.
I don't wish to elaborate more ,it just makes my heart pain thinking of this. After one thing,come's up another.This one tell this story,that one tell that story.
Get ready for Speech Day Rehearsal . After first break, all the Freestylers went for their training and i'm the only part B with the Part c's .
Weird enough?
Rained halfway through.Thanks uh ^^
I hate standing under the sun,it makes me BLACKER!
Finished everything and off to drill practising.Learned new things like...i(forget).
Bersurai and i'm off to the toilet and mummy's been nagging at me on the phone.
Please be a little bit patience can?!
Changed and then off to Caltex. Met Fahmy and he disturbed me agaain with his silly jokes!
Went home with baby and took 8 and i really-really is mad with the JUNIORS!
After hearing what Fahirah said,it really makes my heart drop to trust on them back.
I already warned them,let me highlight the word 'WARNED' them not to smoke again after what had happen to me and make me as a lesson and they confidently said they will stop and then now , the stopping thing is no more to be ALIVE! Now,you do it,you face it okay juniors? Don't ask me for help of anything,i have warned you guys about this silly stuff. You don't hear,what can i do?!
Be ready to face everything that is tough.
Hmmmm,shall i end today's post here?
enjoy your confidences

No comments:

Post a Comment